Monday 26 November 2012

Hello!!

Hi I'm Gemma (the English conversation assistant)
I'm hope you're all doing well.
If any of you want to ask anything about England or English don't hesitate to ask!
I'm writing on here because I'm offering to help you with your presentations
I'm free the following dates:
4th December 19h
11th December 19h
(they need to be confirmed with Aurora, so ask her first if it's ok for you to miss a bit of the lesson)
Good luck with your exams and presentations!!

Gem xx

4 comments:

  1. Hello again, Gemma!!! No confirmations up to now for tomorrow, but we might be in for a surprise... so be ready 4 Plan B!!! ;) cu 2moro!!! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha okay! See you later!! I was meant to come this Thursday, but it's bank holiday, so if they don't want to practice their presentations, we can either do the presentation about Christmas or the expressions. I don't mind! Bye for now!

    ReplyDelete